Lifetime Tv movie about a woman trying to find an old man's siblings in Ireland?

I remember this movie from a few years back so it's kind of fuzzy. All I remember for sure is that there was a woman who was married and I think had a son, and she went somewhere (I think in Ireland) to look through records to help this old man find his brothers and sisters. The man recalls that his mother... show more I remember this movie from a few years back so it's kind of fuzzy.
All I remember for sure is that there was a woman who was married and I think had a son, and she went somewhere (I think in Ireland) to look through records to help this old man find his brothers and sisters. The man recalls that his mother died when he was young and (I think) he had to take care of his brothers and sisters. And I remember a scene where the old man is standing by the ocean and I think he's remember his past or something. In the end, the brothers and sisters are reunited, and the old man visits his mother's grave...

There was alot of bagpipe music in the movie.

I loved this movie and I would really like to know the name so I might find it online or on dvd.
Thanks!