Jay Moore asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

What are some natural ways of getting rid of gall stones?

I am one of the unlucky few that suffers from very painful gallstone attacks quite frequently, and with lacking insurance and not having a very large income, I am unable to afford the removal surgery.

I've read lots of various things that state ways one can naturally get rid of gall stones, but I'm wondering if any of you have tried them, what worked for you? I'd love to find something I can do every few months to flush them out of my system till I am able to obtain insurance and have it the required length of time to qualify for surgery.

...and just what is butamix? The internet tells me nothing.

Favorite Answer

Hi there,

I have taken this excerpt from NaturalNews.com and I have provided the site for you so you can read the article in its entirety:

Gall bladder disease and gallstones are almost always the result of poor nutrition. For example: consuming a lot of soft drinks, sugar products, highly acidic foods like red meat and products made with white flour all contribute to the formation of gallstones.

Gallstones can be reversed, but it’s something that takes quite a bit of time. After all, they have been formed in your body over a period of decades, so it's not something you can get rid of overnight from a nutritional standpoint. At the same time, I know that a lot of people are experiencing extreme pain when it comes to passing gall bladder stones. So obviously, those people are looking at surgical procedures as a more immediate technique for getting rid of the pain.

There are natural ways to rid the body of gallstones, but until you make real lifestyle adjustments, you body will just continue to produce the same result.

Make sure that your bowels are moving regularly and your adjust your lifestyle to support your body's innate ability to reverse what you have done unconsciously.

The following sites will give you more information.

Be good to yourself. I send you light and blessings

Gallstones Article in Full

http://www.naturalnews.com/gallstones.html

Natural Inexpensive Remedies for Gallstones

http://www.home-remedies-for-you.com/blog/gallston...

butamix - it works wonders!