What are some natural ways of getting rid of gall stones?

I am one of the unlucky few that suffers from very painful gallstone attacks quite frequently, and with lacking insurance and not having a very large income, I am unable to afford the removal surgery. I've read lots of various things that state ways one can naturally get rid of gall stones, but I'm... show more I am one of the unlucky few that suffers from very painful gallstone attacks quite frequently, and with lacking insurance and not having a very large income, I am unable to afford the removal surgery.

I've read lots of various things that state ways one can naturally get rid of gall stones, but I'm wondering if any of you have tried them, what worked for you? I'd love to find something I can do every few months to flush them out of my system till I am able to obtain insurance and have it the required length of time to qualify for surgery.
Update: ...and just what is butamix? The internet tells me nothing.