Ive watched Skins, Prison Break and 90210. What should i watch next? Lost, Gossip girl, One tree hill, 24?,?

Okay ive watched skins and thought the series was great. Loved 90210! Cant wait for it come back...Prison Break is greatest show on TV. Now i need a new show to watch now i plan on watching the series of all these shows. One tree hill The OC Lost Gossip Girl Heroes 24 Desperate Housewives. Based on... show more Okay ive watched skins and thought the series was great. Loved 90210! Cant wait for it come back...Prison Break is greatest show on TV. Now i need a new show to watch now i plan on watching the series of all these shows.

One tree hill
The OC
Lost
Gossip Girl
Heroes
24
Desperate Housewives.

Based on the shows ive watched (Prison break, skins and 90210) do you have any other show recommendations that i havent already mentioned? Also mention any other show you think is awesome! I love the whole suspense kind of thing created by Prison break which is my favourite.

But i liked the whole kind of high school storyline of 90210, which out of the shows listed above should i start watching first which is the best? I have Gossip Girl ready to watch now should i start watching it? Im watching every show from season 1 by the way.

I heard brothers and sisters is good? Is it any good basically which show is the best and which should i start watching first feel free to make any recommendations on any shows you think are awesome! Bare in mind i don't like any spooky murder, tv shows or magical shows like charmed! Haven't watched charmed but i don't really the whole theme of it.

Thanks!
Update: Lol im only watching these shows because were on holiday at the moment and its something to watch in my spare time lol. If i was "addicted" to TV i would have been watching them all when they were aired on tv and not now in my spare time lol muppet. Not everyone goes out every minute of the day and if... show more Lol im only watching these shows because were on holiday at the moment and its something to watch in my spare time lol. If i was "addicted" to TV i would have been watching them all when they were aired on tv and not now in my spare time lol muppet.

Not everyone goes out every minute of the day and if you do your sad mate there are times to stay at home cuddle up on the sofa with your girlfriend and enjoy a nice tv show lol. The only reason im watching it is because of her and guess what im enjoying it! TV shows are great so whatever loser!