? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 10 years ago

16 with one kid and now preggers?

i am 16 and i have a 1 and a half year old daughter named hayden rose, and now i just found out that i am pregnant with twins: a baby girl and a baby boy. The father of hayden is my ex boyfriend, and the father of my twins is a new boyfriend. i told my parents, and they were really mad, but not as much as i imagined. i just wanted to know if it will effect my children that they have different dads? i also was able to hide my pregnancy at school when i was pregnant with hayden, but now that i have twins my stomach will be much larger and i am not sure if i'll be able to hide it. should i drop out of school? should i get an abortion? should i marry my boyfriend? Should i move out of my parents house? will i be able to take care of all 3 kids and got to school at the same time? i need as much help as i can get!! i have been using protection during sex, but it dosent work for me. and i only had sex twice, and i ended up getting pregnant both times!!!

oh and also if i do end up having the babies, what should i name them?

reality- that was my cousin that was 21 with 5 kids, im just using her account cuz i have gmail. we have a lot of pregnancys in our family i guess

Favorite Answer

If I were you I would get the aboriton but eh, whatever~

Choose wisely.

To troll or not to troll, who knows . . . . .

If you go to a Planned Parenthood clinic that has a low-income program it can be as cheap as 100$. If you tells them you have no job, no money and no support they will likely have you pay the minimum for the procedure and get donations to cover the rest. 1-800-230-PLAN (1-800-230-7526) to find the Planned Parenthood clinic nearest you. If you are underage it will mostly likely be free and it's always confidential.

You have the choice between the pill (which can be taken up to 11weeks, at home or at a friends house) or the vacuum method (in clinic procedure). Personally I used the pill method so I could be at home with my husband but some women want to have the surgical, so it's done and over with when they leave the clinic.

You will be financially screened - usually this goes on the honor system, weight/height taken, blood pressure checked, pricked -fingertip- to check for rH factor and anemia, you will receive an ultrasound or sonogram to determine gestational age. You may be asked if you want to view the image, this is up to you. You will receive antibiotics, anti-nausea tabs and pain meds. Take them ALL. You must finish at the very least your course of antibiotics. Follow all aftercare instructions and go back to your after care appt. This last step is vital, you must go back for your aftercare appt! Abortion begins a new menstrual cycle. You should have a regular period in 4 to 8 weeks.you should have the option of receiving birth control - again this will most likely be free, take it and use it correctly.

If you are underage you may want to check this site out to see about parental consent laws and whatnot. http://www.sexetc.org/state *Even if it says you need parental consent, you don't. Call PP and tell them you cannot tell your parents; by law, a judicial bypass must be available to those minors who just cannot get their parents/guardians permission. A judge signs the parental consent acting as a de facto guardian. Abortion funding http://www.nnaf.org/help.html

Some state medicaid program do pay for it, use this link and figure out if your state covers it. If they do, you can go to "welfare" office and get emergency coverage and the state and taxes will help pay for it. http://www.ourbodiesourselves.org/book/companion.a...

If you have any more questions or want/need to talk about it drop me an email.

It is entirely possible to have an abortion and not feel guilt because you knew it was the right thing to do.

ImNotSorry.net

~Pro-Choice Momma; Have had an abortion <no regrets> and I have a 13 month old daughter <no regrets>. I believe in protecting my daughter's choice.

Abortion: There is a Consensus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsSQiazUvgo

Youtube thumbnail

Just a piece of advice. Most women that come on here are regulars to this site. Do you not think we notice names that pop up all the time over and over again with these kinda questions. And obviously you don't know a thing about being pregnant b/c sweety if you know what you are having already and especially with twins and a 2nd pregnancy you would def be showing!! Do some research on pregnancy and then at least be justifiable and educated when posting troll questions about being pregnant, someone might actually believe you.

Added note: Amanda down there give us a lil credit, we are not stupid. If they all have a the same email sound like ya'll need to quit reproducing, b/c you don't know what you are talking about in any of these questions...basic sexual education some of them, others can be googled, such as knowing the sex of "twin babies" when you aren't even showing on your 2nd pregnancy, which is basic pregnancy education that most ppl learn with their first child, let alone with a '2nd or 3rd' on the way. You ppl disgust me.

• zhong

b/c extra youngsters now are having intercourse more youthful than they did even a couple of years in the past. a few are so younger, they're embarrassed to shop for condoms, which real proves they don't seem to be capable for intercourse. And individuals ought to be 18 to shop for the morning after tablet, and such a lot of are towards abortion. Abstinence schooling relatively relatively does not paintings, if some thing it simply says intercourse is unhealthy...and what do teenagers do once they pay attention whatever is unhealthy.... If i've intercourse, the man can be dressed in a condom. If a few how it's forgotten or breaks, then the morning tablet is an alternative. I'm no longer towards abortion however I'm no longer certain if I could for my part get one. I want teenagers could be smarter approximately intercourse and discover that it might real result in a youngster.

wow im tryin to be understanding but wtf, i got preg at 16 in june and am due in exactly a month, u know how hard it is so why would u get pregnant again?

dont lie that u only had sex twice cuz its not true. i feel bad for your parents, why does ur cousin have 5 kids at 21, u need to be responsible ppl like u dont even seem to care if babies have good lives or not! im guessing from ur cousin you dont have many good role models.

Source(s): give those babies up for adoption they deserve a good home, not death and not someone immature like you!

"How do I get guys to like me in the fifth grade?

DO NOT SAY THAT I AM TOO YOUNG TO THINK ABOUT THIS STUFF CUZ I AM NOT!!!! I JUST BECAME POPULAR AND NOW I NEED TO GET ME EVEN MORE POPULAR SO I NEED A BOYFRIEND REAL BAD!!!!!!! oh and i already tried to just act myself but it dosent work!!!!"

Source(s): Amanda Member since: February 13, 2010

i thought u were 21 with 3 kids and pregnant? make your mind up

all of yall who r ganging up on my sister, she is not lying. my family share an email. my cousin was the one who was 21 with 5 kids, my sister was the one with 16 with one kid and now preggers, and my younger sister was the one who wanted to know how to get popular in the fifth grade. okay? so maybe minding yur own buisness would help, so shut up and myob!!!

• Right.

OH PLEASE GO AWAY! And please make up your mid how old you are! Are you 21 with 3 kids or 16 with 1? Really, do you honestly think people on here weren't going to notice????

Wow, this is funny because just yesterday you were 21 with five kids.

So which one is it?

Source(s): Um, isn't it obvious.
  • Pink

Please..stay in school...