BabyA asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

What Marine Corps MOS works behind the counter or on a desk?

I am enlisted in Marine Corps reserve in DEP program and the reason is that I want to have a part time job while going into college and I don't want to risk death. I score 88 on my AVSAB test, what jobs out of all the marine MOS are the safest? considering all Marines Corps is not about safety? thanks? I have a bright future for my education and I don't want to die.

Favorite Answer

Many jobs work behind desks. Admin jobs, intel jobs such as intel topo (map makers), weather, GSP (ground sensor platoon), logistics, Air traffic control, training, there are too many to name. If you are smart, I would recommend becoming an electrician. All my buddys that used to be electricians all hae government jobs now.

• You wanna be truly safe while in the Marine Corps? Follow these steps:

Don't be an idiot.

Use common sense.

Loyalty is a two way street: your Marines count on you and you have to count on them to watch your back.

The USMC is about safety while training and in combat- you can minimize your risks of dying if you follow these steps. The streets aren't any better either.

Don't join my Beloved Corps!!!!!!!!!

Safety is NOT an option. If Safety is your concern, stay at home, with Mommy. She will keep you safe.

Get your education, enjoy your bright future as the coward, you are and WE will keep you safe.

Source(s): 4 Generations of Marines

Get the HELL Out of the Corps you wimp jerk!! The basic mission of ALL Military personnel is to close with the enemy and kill them any way possible. If you can't do that, you don't belong in the Military. Semper-Fi !

Disgusting!

Source(s): U.S. Marine Corps 0311

You joined the wrong branch of the service if you wanted to be an REMF.

If you're afraid of action don't join the military period. This isn't welfare to work, this is an all volunteer force. You are volunteering to put yourself in harm's way for the good of the United States of America. Join the Coast Guard.

You're fooling yourself. Every Marine is a rifleman first...

I've said it once and i'll say it again: this one is a sunshine warrior.

Source(s): SPC Ede ARMY Infantry