Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 10 years ago

What is the earliest I can get my license in the state of Arkansas?

Any possible way I can get it at 15?

I read something like you have to live on a farm but I Don't.

Favorite Answer

Licenses - 14 to 18 Years Old

If under 18, you will need to take a birth certificate, proof of enrollment in school, proof of grade point average of at least 2.0 and a parent or legal guardian to the testing site. If you are under 18 but have graduated from high school, you will need to show proof of your graduation (diploma) at the testing site. (For additional requirements and locations of testing sites, contact the Arkansas State Police at 501-618-8251.)

All persons 14 to 18 years of age must hold an A restriction (adult in car) for a minimum of 6 months before driving unrestricted. The six month time period begins on the date the person passes the written exam (the date the learner's permit is issued by the state police examiner).

Any person applying for a driver's license is required to show proof of legal presence and submit ONE Primary Document and ONE Secondary Document or TWO Primary Documents from the list. A primary document must contain the full name and date of birth and must be verifiable, i.e., you must be able to contact the issuing agency to determine authenticity of the document. ~~

hardship license