I need help training my puppy to stop biting?

She only bites when she gets really excited while playing. It's hard to make her stop because she's deaf and can't really get a grasp on the stop command. If I give her a light tap on the bottom and tell her to stop, she just gets more excited and thinks I'm still playing. Does anyone have tips on... show more She only bites when she gets really excited while playing. It's hard to make her stop because she's deaf and can't really get a grasp on the stop command. If I give her a light tap on the bottom and tell her to stop, she just gets more excited and thinks I'm still playing. Does anyone have tips on how I can teach her to stop biting? The whole pop on the nose thing doesn't really work either. I want to take her to an obedience trainer, but my mom doesn't want to out the money so it's my job to train her. Any ideas? I'm thinking of investing in a vibrating collar, but that's just to get her attention when she's outside and can't hear to come back. I don't think that will help with this problem, so any help would be welcome. Thanks.
7 answers 7