What does this mean?..?
"Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy"
so many big words..
- Vera EleanorLv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Go and get the dictionary
2. Get a piece of paper and a pencil
3. Write Down the words you don't understand on the piece of paper with the pencil,
look up the words in the dictionary, write down the definition on the piece of paper right
next to the word you looked up.
4. Once you have finished, read the sentence again, and by now, you should understand it.
- J.S.Lv 61 decade ago
It's a quote from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (or one of these books), which is supposed to be mind boggling.
If I had to put an approximate meaning to it, I'd say something like "Life keeps on developing in surprising ways."
- 1 decade ago
Life is the same toady as it was yesterday for those that were about to live it when the statement was made!Source(s): Just guessing again NOT lol