Is this worth buying a pregnancy test over (may be TMI)?

My cycle is very very predictable. My next cycle is not expected until the 23rd of Feb. Today, though, I went to the bathroom found pinkish mucous on my toilet paper when I wiped. Now I am not at all planning or wanting anymore kids (I have two already), but this kind of throws me for a loop! No heavy or red... show more My cycle is very very predictable. My next cycle is not expected until the 23rd of Feb. Today, though, I went to the bathroom found pinkish mucous on my toilet paper when I wiped. Now I am not at all planning or wanting anymore kids (I have two already), but this kind of throws me for a loop! No heavy or red flow that would indicate my period.

And before you ask, yes my husband and I use condoms with spermicide religiously when we have sex. Every time. (I can't use hormonal BC because it whacks out my hormones bad!)

Is this worth buying a pregnancy test over or do you think it's safe to just wait it out?