okay, here's the names: REVISED (: do you like them?

okay,

i'm not being serious about this so don't worry when i do have kids i'm probably going to hate these names (:

girls:

Ashleigh Audrina

Starlette Daniella (Star)

and i'm deciding between

Diamond Leanne

and

Jade Argaila (are-hail-ya)

boys:

Braden Jasper (br-ay-din)

and

Bently David-Brasston

thank you<3

okay,

girls:

Ashleigh Audrina

Starlette Daniella (Star)

or

Scarlette Daniella

and i'm deciding between

Jade Argaila (are-hail-ya)(it's a family name it's hispanic)

and

Tobi Anne

boys:

Braidon Jasper

and

Bentley David-Brasston

thank you<3

Favorite Answer

Ashleigh Audrina: Ashleigh is OK, but a bit too modern and common for my taste. It would seem classier spelled Ashley. I like Audrina...it makes me think of the creepy old V.C. Andrews book, My Sweet Audrina, but it's still lovely and feminine-sounding.

Starlette Danielle: Starlette is extremely trashy...like the name of an overly made-up little kid on Toddlers & Tiaras with an overweight mom who wants her to be a sexy starlet. Danielle, on the other hand, is wonderfully classy...beautiful, elegant, and intelligent-sounding, with a French ring to it. What about Charlotte Danielle or Scarlett Danielle? Charlotte is a little classier and Scarlett is a little flashier, but either one is worlds better than Starlette.

Diamond Leanne: This makes me picture a Dolly Parton-like Country Western singer with huge boobs, huge teased bleached blonde hair, and a miniskirted outfit covered with rhinestones and fringe. Classy it ain't.

Jade Argaila: Jade is OK, but it needs a really classy first or middle name to avoid sounding trashy. Argaila doesn't quite do it...it seems made-up, and makes me think of argyle socks...or a lower-class British woman saying, "Our Gayla's 'avin' anotha baby!" Jade Abigail would be better...and Abigail Jade would be much, much better.

Braden Jasper: I adore Jasper, but its classic, sharp-witted, manly sound really clashes with the modern, trendy, little-boyish sound of Braden. All of those Aden-rhyming names are so common and played-out...what about Brendan Jasper, Brandon Jasper, Bradley Jasper, or Byron Jasper? Any of those would go better with Jasper...

Bently David-Brasston: Bently needs to be spelled right, Bentley. Either way, it sounds very low-rent and teen-mommish to me, and not at all mature or attractive...the "bent" sound is just not appealing. I love David! Brasston would be nice if it's a family name, but there's really no reason to use it otherwise. What about David Brasston, Bradley David, or Barnaby David?

horrible... can you not spell ashleigh just simply like ashley ?

starlette ? REALLY ?

Diamond too ???

Argaila?? she is never going to forgive you...

Braden Jasper i love

Bently ??? DO I HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING ?!

Brasston ? You want him to be a part of an orchestra ?? the BRASS section ?

Sorry, but all the girls names sound like soap opera people. I do like the name Jade, though. Bently is cute too.

I think they're great! Nice work!