Another Question For Catholics...?

Can you show me in the Bible where it says saints, angels, or Mary can hear the prayers of everyone on earth or that they pray for us? My Bible says not to talk to those that have died. Leviticus 19:31 Can you show me in the Bible where it says it is OK to make statues of saints, angels, or Mary? My Bible... show more Can you show me in the Bible where it says saints, angels, or Mary can hear the prayers of everyone on earth or that they pray for us?
My Bible says not to talk to those that have died. Leviticus 19:31

Can you show me in the Bible where it says it is OK to make statues of saints, angels, or Mary?
My Bible says not to even make a statue period. Exodus 20:4-5

Can you show me in the Bible where it says Jesus was Catholic as someone just stated in another post? LOL
My Bible says Jesus was Jewish. Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John
Can any Catholic show me in the Bible where it says any of these things above.

I would like Bible verses to back up what you say about these things. Decrees from the Pope are not the authority of God. Unless of course you hold the word of the Pope higher than the Bible.