1.Trade for the 3rd pick and get Eric Berry

2.Brandon Spikes

6.Get the best DT or O-lineman available

What do you think?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

Trading up to #3 would cost too much though I feel like Eric Berry will be the best player from this draft.

#1 Earl Thomas S

#2 Brandon Spikes MLB

#3 Jason Fox OT

or even better

#1 Rolando McClain LB

#2 Chad Jones S

#3 Jason Odrick DT

Register here and check out mocks from Giants fans.

http://boards.giants.com/

• wall11
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

1. trading up all the way to number 3 for a safety seems very unlikely

2. brandon spikes would be a great addition but he may not be there as he may go early 2nd

trading for that 3rd pick may take away other picks in their draft and will hurt them next season, the giants arnt known as aggreive drafters and wont risk that much for a safety, even though berry is a monster

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I don't think getting Eric Berry would be worth trading up that much. They have Kenny Phillips returning from injury, which should help their pass D. Their D needs work though. I think they should draft the best defender available at pick 15. I think Spikes could be a great pick if he is there at round 2 pick 15.

• 10 years ago

1. No, they should save their spot if it is that good. Berry is one of the guys out there but there are better in the draft this year.

2. Yes, they will draft him. If they get rid of the 3rd pick then they won't get him. See, good things happen when you are patient.

6. O-lineman, Eli is having a hard time. However, on D they aren't too too worried about sacking, it's the tackling that they have got to improve.

Good thoughts though!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

The New York Giants are probably not expected on any mock draft to draft a wide receiver, but Manning had trouble all year struggling to find his target. They have no wide receiver threat, therefore Jacobs was keyed onto by the defense. Watch for the Giants drafting a standout wide receiver.

• 1. I don't see them trading. But yes a safety

2. Brandon Spikes

3. Tim Tebow.. Trust me

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Draft Brandon Spikes First

Then in the second round draft DT Brian Price

3rd they should get some good possession WR

• hi
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

I don't know any of the names yet but in my opinion...

1- Linebacker

2- FS

3- CB

4- OL

5- DT/OL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.