Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 10 years ago

Tips for making a bubble bath more soothing?

Oh, don't suggest candles because I'm deathly afraid of catching the house on fire, so I don't want to do that. But I usually get all the bubbles ready and the water nice and hot and then I get lotion and stuff and then a nice magazine and then a foot scrub and do my feet, but what else? How can I make it more soothing and relaxing?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

/// eat allot of beans and fart in the water

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

well I suggest a pillow in your bath(you can get them at walmart by the foot scrubs for bath)

or make your own with packing peanuts and a big zip lock bag...

use epsom salt it will help relax the muscles...

get a shower radio and have it on softly to calm music

shut the light off and since you dont wanna use candles just set up a flash light or a few push lights..so you can see but its dim..

• Lv 4
    10 years ago

Get those speakers for music & choose songs out that help relax you or waterproof headphones. Try dimming the lights if you can & get like different scented things from lotions to bath salt. It really makes it much more calming.

• gaffke
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

hey,Sarah. what's up,Hon? Aromatherapy candles? make confident the water is dazzling and warm so it could soothe your aching muscle groups and physique. captivating song could additionally help. Are you sufficiently previous to have wine? Pour your self a dazzling glass of wine. If i'd desire to in common terms help,i might additionally evaluate a candy sensual rubdown. our bodies wade by using alot and we soak up some stress and rigidity. To have somebody rub and rubdown that stress and rigidity out of our bodies. Sarah,i desire I quite have helped you out extremely. existence's too short to have a lot rigidity and stress. you have a goodnight this evening and candy goals,Sarah. Bye for now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Belie
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Soft music, soft lighting, make sure you're alone so you don't have to worry about what anyone else might be doing, turn off the phones.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.