Do pregnant woman who have Rheumatoid Arthritis can deliver the baby safely without dying?

I would like to know if a woman is pregnant and she has rheumatoid arthritis would the pain kill her while giving birth or after.How long a person with that illness can live?

Favorite Answer

Yes a pregnant woman with RA can safely deliver a baby. I myself did it twice. ;) People with Rheumatoid Arthritis can live just as long as "normal" healthy people just perhaps not as comfortably.

Take care and peace to you!

Source(s): RA sufferer for 28+ years

Imagine for a moment your arthritis completely vanishing right now.

If, in a moment, your pain and stiffness melted away. And your joints all of a sudden functioned like a well-oiled machine.

Like a magic wand was waived, you'd be able to jump up from your chair and run around the room like a kid.

And imagine that you'd never have to suffer as much as a pinch of arthritis stiffness or pain ever again.

I know this sounds impossible right now, but bear with me, because sometimes miracles happen.

It was a gift from a woman on the other side of the world. From the kindness of her heart, she took pity on my suffering and taught me how to completely reverse my arthritis.

Today, I want to do the same for you!