should i && when can i take a home pregnancy test?

okayy i was suppose to get my period feb6 it is now feb 13

so im late

is it the right time to take a test??

&& i also heard its always best to take in the morning? is that true?

Favorite Answer

You should be able to take a test at this stage. i took one in the middle of the day after missing my period with 4 days and well... Im now 7 weeks pregnant!

Not sure if you want to be pregnant, but here's to hoping you find the answer you are looking for!

• kately

I simply went to the well being division a couple of weeks in the past for a being pregnant scan, and so they had me take a urine scan. At house I took a Walgreen's manufacturer scan and a primary reaction scan, and each received an overly faint moment line. The nurse stated their scan is in among the 2 so far as the extent of hcg they scan for, and I received the equal outcomes there, the moment line slightly confirmed up, however they verified it as a confident. Later within the week, I took my moment First Response Test and it confirmed up two darkish strains immediately. I'm now not certain if this is helping in any respect, however a blood scan is def essentially the most correct.

• Now that your period is indeed late, you can take a home pregnancy test. I recommend one of the early response tests, as they are one of the most sensitive.

It is always best to use your first urine of the morning, as the HCG (pregnancy hormone) would be most concentrated in this sample and would give you better test results.

Good luck! I hope that you get the result you're looking for.

if your period is always regular, u can take home pregnancy now as u r already more than 1 week delayed (if your cycle is 28days)

1st day of my last period was dec 5 last year and so i was expecting to have my period again last jan 3..but i missed. i took home pregnancy test last jan 7 (12 noon) and got a very clear positive result...

i read in one article before that its always best to take in the morning (hcg can be determined better) or your urine should be in your bladder in not more than 4 hrs. u should also avoid drinking too much water before the test as it can dilute the urine, making the hcg undetectable...

yes you can test if you already missed a period. its true, you should test in the morning with your first mornig urine because the test will pick up more hcg (the hormone that means your pregnant) its just more accurate that way. but since your late you should be able to test anytime. good luck

• Do a test now and yes do it in the morning, the first urine sample of the day is most accurate as it will contain the most hormones.

Good luck x

Yes test now and yes morning urine is best. But being this late, it shouldn't matter what time of day you test if you are pg.