Syncing music, videos, movies, tv show automatically
1. Connect your iPod to your computer and open iTunes.
2. Select your iPod in the DEVICES section of the iTunes Source list.
3. In the main iTunes browser window, select the Music tab.
4. Select the checkbox labeled "Sync music" and verify that the "Include music videos" checkbox is also selected. You have the option to sync all songs and playlists or selected playlists.
5. Movies can be automatically synced to iPod. Select the Movies tab and select the option to sync all movies, selected movies, or a certain number recent unwatched movies.
6. TV Shows can be automatically synced to iPod. Select the TV Shows tab and select the option to sync all TV shows or selected ones. You can also determine which episodes are synced based on if they are recent or unwatched.
7. Video Podcasts can be automatically synced to iPod. Select the Podcasts tab select the option to sync all podcasts or selected ones. You can also determine which episodes are synced based on if they are recent, new or unplayed.
8. Click Apply and iTunes will begin syncing the content you've selected to your iPod. Tip: You can use the capacity bar at the bottom of the iPod settings window to determine how much free space is available. The size of a playlist can be determined by selecting it and looking at the bottom of the iTunes window.
9. The iTunes LCD will display the sync progress and notify you when the iPod sync is complete.
10.To disconnect your iPod, select it in the Source list and click the eject icon.
Tarzan know tarzan think