• Society & Culture >
  • Languages
  • Society & Culture >
  • Languages

Tamil language - who benefited by whom?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Hello every one... please answer this question with details... who benefited by whom ? so, is the tamil language actually benefited by dravidian leaders ? or Are the ...show more
Update : shri G.Ramkumar....while thanking you for the answer, i said in the ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
Yes, definately the Dravidian leaders benifited very much during the formation of Dravidian Movement in Tamilnadu . Dravidian leaders are excellent orators of Tamil Culture , Language and Literature ..They used the Language as a Ladder to climb and to achieve their political goal .Once they realised and stablised their goal, they shoulder many efforts for the development of Tamil Language and Literature .Tamil as a Official language, Classical language status, Medium of instructions in school and college levels ,and other viable and genuine makeovers --- are some of the laudable achievements towards the development of Tamil Language .Thus benefits are Spontaneous and Mutual . NELLUKU IRAITHA NEER AANGE PULLUKKUM POSIUMAAM .

Asker's rating & comment

5 out of 5
when you are giving good answers, what else can i do except selecting your answer? so, i selected your answer. thanks. i thank all.
  • Comment

Other Answers (3)

Relevance
  • Relevance
  • Rating
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Ramkumar G answered 5 years ago
    What does it mean ?
    You may not aware of Tamil history, Among all Dravidian language, Tamil only doesn't have any origin. That means, it is living in this world since pre historical period. So there is no question of benefited by whom/to whom.
    • Comment
  • khagolam answered 5 years ago
    You too will be benefited by learning all the Dravidian languages.
    Knowledge of more languages can make anybody a leader anywhere. There is one sanskrit quote "Swadeshay poojyathay raja, Vidwaan sarvathra poojyathay".
    • Comment
  • Ppk answered 5 years ago
    dravidian leaders,people,cine stars.poets,story writer,dramatist,you and every one including a small child of 2 years are benefited by tamil language.
    • Comment
  • Tamil language - who benefited by whom?
    Hello every one... please answer this question with details...

who benefited by whom ?

so,

is the tamil language actually benefited by dravidian leaders ?

or

Are the Dravidian leaders benefited by the tamil language ?

which one is true ?
    Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock