Is True Love........The Love of Truth?

John 3:33 He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.

John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee THE ONLY TRUE GOD, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

1John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God IS COME, and hath given us AN UNDERSTANDING, that we may know him that IS TRUE, and we are IN HIM THAT IS TRUE, even in his Son Jesus Christ. THIS IS THE RUE GOD AND ETERNAL LIFE.

From this passage of truth can we see how important "An Undersatnding" is.....?

Does it Take the LOVE of The TRUE GOD, to Understand Truth, because the True God is LOVE?

1John 4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

1John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

Is the TRUE GOD the God of Truth?.......LOVE....?

What is this prevailing relationship i constantly SEE between LOVE and TRUTH?

*ahem*...excuse me please.... "THE RUE GOD"......should be "TRUE GOD"

Type Ohhh : )

I do like a good med. dark roux though, on occasion....I likes to rue it over and over with me Gumbo, but thats beside the point..... : )

Thanks eagle....refering to John 11:11?

11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.?

What a wonderful Lord that wakes the sleeping dead. : )

Song:

Miss Cherokee:

Chihuahua:

Amen to all that!!

• R.
    Favorite Answer

My dear Brother I Thank You, The love of Father God touch my heart Our Father God has created us, I believe God is Love! We will never be without the Love and comfort of our Lord God, He is always with us wherever we go.

In His Spirit within us that we remain true that we are His beloved children. Therefore let our hearts be glad, and our souls rejoices in the love of Our Father God, He saved us. The Love of God is always the same for us and for those who can open the door to their hearts. Father God, is our True God,and He is our first True Love and always will be in the name of Jesus.

God Bless!

refer to 11:11

I think absolute truth, as in God, we see His love for us through His divine Mercy and Grace.He gave his only Begotten son for the benefit of mankind to have the gift of His mercy through the Atonement of Christ, the ultimate display and gift of love for us that we may if we choose, find our way back to our Heavenly Father who abides in truth perfection, having a perfect knowledge of all things, because we are His children, He our Father and He loves us.

Truth is the only kind that I allow.

Loving the Lord our God with all our hearts, minds, and spirits. He loves us certainly!

Source(s): MAC

complicated. i would not call technology the God of reality, yet i won't manage to think of of something that comes close to to what a "God of reality" could desire to be. i do no longer think of accepting and trusting technology unavoidably brings any exhilaration to my existence. in hassle-free terms a feeling of freedom and insurance that i'm no longer being duped by using a few charlatan merchandising experience stable thoughts from an old e book. genuine peace coming from actual love? In my adventure 'actual love' is a Hollywood thought. genuine peace? as adversarial to what, undemanding peace? customary peace. the warmth and fuzzing feeling i'm getting after a 6-p.c.. is peace adequate for me. :P fake.

Amen to that