Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考出國留學 · 1 decade ago

mail幫我中文翻譯成英文 (急)

以下內容是要mail給美國的朋友,讓他知道我的近況,所以請幫我翻譯好一點,謝謝。

「嗨~ 收到你的mail很高興,也抱歉這麼晚才回你mail :p

我去年年底跟朋友們到台北101去跨年,也看了很漂亮的煙火。

現在台灣正在慶祝過新年,我們家也是,好久不見的親戚都回來家鄉過年了。

我現在正在放假 ( or放寒假) ,直到3月1號開學。

我從去年8月就離職了百貨公司的工作,並且復學了,也專心當個學生,大概今年的8~9月就準備要畢業了(開心),畢業之後應該會去從事護理工作,或許吧 :D

希望你工作一切順利,平安

PS.(附上我自己近期的照片給你) 」

我想知道,美國人知道台灣的過新年是什麼意思嗎??

我該如何告訴他會比較好?

麻煩英文達人幫我補充一些內容吧!謝謝了

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Hi~ I am happy to reviced your email but sorry for late to reply. : P

My friends and I went to Taipei 101 for new year in last year. The fireworks show was so pretty.

We are current celebrating Chiness new year with my family and relatives are all come back for that.

I am in a term break now until 03 March my school starts.

I was leave my department store's job and back to school last August. I want to study hard and get ready to graduate on this August or Setpember (happy~).

After school I think I will doing some nursing works, I guess. : D

Hope you everything is fine and the work is successfully in the future

PS.(here is my recently pics)

2010-02-13 19:01:13 補充:

Chiness new year = 華人新年

老外懂得 : )

Judy翻得最標準.

Hi,

I'm glad to hear from you and sorry for the late reply. :p On New Year's Eve, I went to Taipei 101 with my friends to watch the gorgeous fireworks. At the moment, people in Taiwan are celebrating Chinese New Year, and so is my family. Relatives who we haven't seen for a long time have come home for the holidays.

I am enjoying my winter break and won't have to go back to school until March 1st. I left my job at the department store last August and resumed my studies. Right now I focus on being a good student and perhaps I will be able to graduate in August or September (I'm happy about that!). After graduation, I might go into nursing. :D

How have you been? What did you do on New Year's Eve? I hope your work is going well and everything is alright with you.

Take care,

你的名字

P.S. I've attached my recent photos.

Source(s): 自己
  • Hey ~ am glad to receive your mail, but also sorry that so late back to your mail: p

End of last year with my friends to go to Taipei 101 New Year's Eve, also saw a very beautiful fireworks.

Now Taiwan is celebrating the New Year, our family also, long-lost relatives back home in the New Year.

I am now a holiday (or winter vacation), until the March 1 opening.

I left last August on the work of the department store, and to return to school, and also to concentrate on when a student, probably in September of this year's 8 is ready to graduate the (happy), after graduation should be able to engage in nursing work, perhaps bar : D

I hope you work everything goes smoothly, safely

PS. (I have attached a recent photo for you) "

今年2/13是除夕,是我們台灣人團圓的日子

我們可以辦年貨,跟親戚們到處玩樂

可以穿新衣服,拿紅包....等

到廟裡拜拜求個好運!!!!

This year 2 / 13 is New Year's Eve is our reunion day for the people of Taiwan

We can do stocking up, play around with the relatives

You can wear new clothes, get a red envelope, etc. ....

To the temple to pray, to pray for good luck!!!!

Source(s): 我翻的!!!給你參考