Romanian Translation HELP!?

Ok so basically i wrote this letter to my girlfriend for valentines day. Her home country is Romania and her mother mother tongue is romanian so i figured itd be a good idea to conjugate this letter into romanian. Problem is, i dont speak the language. Basically im looking for a HUGE favour. I need someone who is... show more Ok so basically i wrote this letter to my girlfriend for valentines day. Her home country is Romania and her mother mother tongue is romanian so i figured itd be a good idea to conjugate this letter into romanian. Problem is, i dont speak the language. Basically im looking for a HUGE favour. I need someone who is fluent in Romanian to translate this letter to romanian as best they can for me. PLEASE do NOT put it in a google translator. I can do that. What i need is a good romanian translation and fast!

Anyway, i would like to give the biggest THANK YOU to you if youare kind enough do me this huge favour. I would be forever in your debt. So here is the letter:

So, we’ve known each other for over a year now and even after all this time, I still don’t know how to describe you best. Beautiful, caring, smart, ambitious, dedicated, modest, mature, honest, and the list goes on and on. Yet, these words don’t seem to say enough. The only word that even begins to scratch the surface in your description is perfect, because that’s exactly what you are. I know I always tell you this and your response is always a denial, but there really is nothing you can’t do that you put your mind towards because you truly are amazing.

Its incredible how much of an impact one person can have on the life of another. You’ve changed my life for the better in every way possible and for that I am forever grateful. I feel I’m a better person just for being around you. You managed to melt my heart of ice and introduced me to the feeling of love for the first time in my life, and let me tell you, it really is amazing.

For some reason, you have stuck with me through the highs and lows like no one else before. Between the “plan” and my disease, any normal person would have hung up the gloves and gone home, but not you, you stuck with me and that’s what makes you special.

The first of many songs you told me to listen to was “Fortress” by Dala and at that time it was a very fitting song for the relationship we shared and is still appropriate to this day. The lyrics, “I’m so afraid to love you” stuck out and had the most significant meaning in my opinion. But, I don’t want you to be afraid to love me any longer, and for that reason I’m promising that I will never hurt you. Any fears of the “plan” and me leaving can be put to rest for good because I love you far too much for any of that to come between us.

I remember back in grade ten when we first met, you asked me to write something meaningful in your year book, and unfortunately, shy me was too afraid to write how I truly felt. So I hope that I am able to cover even half of what I was too afraid to write back then, here in this letter.

I knew I had really fallen for you when you went to Romania this summer. It basically became my full time obsession to check my emails for a message from you. Whenever I was lucky enough to find one, I was overjoyed beyond compare, and I knew it would be a good day. And when I was teased by my parents and team mates for my excessive emailing, I didn’t even care because you were that important to me. No one has ever made me feel this way before, and that’s why you are as special to me as you are.

I could go on forever writing about all the great memories and warm feelings we’ve shared in the last year, but I’m afraid there isn’t enough paper in the world to allow me to truly express how I feel. All I know is I want to be with you for as long as I possibly can, because when I’m with you, everything is perfect and all the problems in the world are eradicated.

So, in closing, I want to thank you for everything you’ve done for me and all the amazing times we’ve shared so far. Hopefully, this is just the beginning of many more to follow.

Love,