Hey all, I have a question about electrical wiring in a house that was built in 1975?

I will be installing spray in foam in the wall cavities and am wondering if I should have all of the wiring replaced (electrical outlets and the such) before. I've read it's difficult to replace wiring once the foam has become rigid. My fear is that a wire will short and the electrical outlet will become... show more I will be installing spray in foam in the wall cavities and am wondering if I should have all of the wiring replaced (electrical outlets and the such) before. I've read it's difficult to replace wiring once the foam has become rigid. My fear is that a wire will short and the electrical outlet will become useless (due to previously stated problem). Any information is greatly appreciated.
Update: Not sure what the wiring is, whatever was used at that time

House is 2400 sq ft

I believe the easiest is the retro foam type, although not from that company

40 breakers, 34 currently in use

Would replacing all outlets with GFI's be a cheaper way of protecting the wires?