For Hanna Andersson fans - is the playdress / daydress a good buy? Is it okay for a crawling nine month old?

I am thinking about buying the Hanna Andersson product called "It's a playdress, it's a daydress" for my nine-month old daughter. Is this a good idea and worth the money? Has anyone else out there bought the same product, and if so, what did you think of it? If my daughter is crawling, will she get caught in the dress? Did you find that it fit larger than some of their other clothes, or was the sizing standard for Hannas? Thanks. Also, if you have recommendations for other good Hanna clothes for a crawling nine-month old girl, let me know!

Favorite Answer

Yes, I think it's a great product. My daughter never got particularly caught up in it. Hannas are worth every penny because they wear beautifully, and then will fetch quite a bit of money on ebay when you are done with them. The only Hanna products I don't like are some of their pants. But that's because my daughter only likes cotton legging-type pants - anything with a snap, she hates. I found the playdress to be a little generously sized, but it was fine - not gaping or anything.

If you want to try one out before buying it at full price, buy one on ebay. That will give you a good sense of it for probably 50% off the retail price.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I am thinking about buying the Hanna Andersson product called "It's a playdress, it's a daydress" for my nine-month old daughter. Is this a good idea and worth the money? Has anyone else out there bought the same product, and if so, what did you think of it? If my daughter is...

Source(s): hanna andersson fans playdress daydress good buy crawling month old: https://tr.im/DjPEv