How Can I Go To Court If There Is No Court Date On The Summons?

I got served a summons from Atlantic Credit & Finance Inc yesterday. They are taking me to court for an old credit card I never got paid off. My problem is there is no court date on the papers, no paper to send back to file my answer,do I have to write my own letter, and if so what do I write? There is also no... show more I got served a summons from Atlantic Credit & Finance Inc yesterday. They are taking me to court for an old credit card I never got paid off. My problem is there is no court date on the papers, no paper to send back to file my answer,do I have to write my own letter, and if so what do I write? There is also no company phone number that I could call to possibly set up payment arangements. I know it's legit because the county sherrif served me the papers. How am I suppose to show up for court when there's no date on the papers?