Im from England wanting to move/study in America, help?

Ok, so this is my first question on here and I'd really love the help. I really want to move the US and work there in the near future. I live in England right now.

So Im 15 turning 16 very soon, taking my GCSE's and finish school sometime in May.

My dream job would to be a concept artist working for big companies such as Bethesda, Infinity Ward etc. to create the concept art for video games. If that never worked out I'd love to be an art teacher for a high school over there. But Ive heard that your only aloud over in the US to live if youve got a job worth moving there for.

Recently, Ive been looking up colleges in the US for international students, and I'd love to go to a college there when Im around 17 if thats possible? To study art further.

But the money is a problem, as it costs ALOT right?

I would just like any information or opinions at all, to do with colleges in the US, and other things such as the cost, the way of applying, the ages, and things like that. Im not really sure yet, I need alot of help. I would really appreciate it. Thankyou.

Best Answer

Get your degree in the uk (cheaper) then move to the us

How amazing are you! I even have in basic terms long gone with the aid of this with my son who's 13! We visited London final 365 days and he desires to pass there! no remember the place you reside you think of it fairly is extra advantageous someplace else. this is in basic terms human nature. do no longer think of that what you notice on television is what it fairly is fairly like in united statesa.. the stars are not everywhere the two! we've long gone to la (the place the stars stay) and in no way observed ONE as quickly as we've been there. there are somewhat some celebrities in England, too! as far with the aid of fact the climate, it relies upon on the place you reside. In New England you get 4 seasons! interior the wintry climate it fairly is totally chilly, interior the summertime it fairly is totally heat and you get little or no fall or spring. the rustic has hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, etc. it fairly is a eye-catching united states of america yet there are a number of stuff here that's no longer as valuable as London. don't get depressed. perchance sooner or later you will return for a pass to and you have got the flexibility to work out what it fairly is like here. interior the period in-between get exhilaration from being an adolescent and NO you're no longer stupid. you're 13 and have your total existence in front of you. 13 365 days olds get depressed here, too, yet wait until eventually the next day....it's going to be extra advantageous. to boot, we force on the incorrect area of the line !!