affordable cabin/cottage rentals in Wi. possibly near Minocqua?

I want to find a cabin and or cottage that is near Minocqua wisconsin. I want something that you can go out on the lake and make new friends with the other vacationers. Having something fun and interesting to do is always great. When I was younger I remember going to a cabin up near Minocqua and we would always go to the resturant the Thirsty Whale. I think this was in Woodruff.

Favorite Answer

Try New Berlin, Menomonee Falls, Cedarburg, Grafton, Franklin, Hales

Corners or Muskego.

NB, Franklin, HC and Muskego are close to Brookfield; the others are more north.

You could also try Wauwatosa.

Stay clear of Brown Deer and West Allis. Nasty.

Good luck.

Minocqua area is beautiful and has many options for what you are looking for. Check out www.minocqua.org and request a free Destination Guide..it will give you lots of ideas. The Thirsty Whale is still there...right on the shores of Lake Minocqua. So much fun!

Source(s): www.minocqua.org

horses are way expensive where i live i guess u shud take one and raise he/she