YOKEL asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

What did condoleezza rice do?

what was she famous for besides being Secretary of state? she was the first african american woman to do what? please leave your source :D

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A ship named for her ,SS Condoleezza Rice..? The first sitting National Security Advisor to testify on matters of policy..? Rice became the first National Security Advisor to campaign for an incumbent president..? In 2004 and 2005, she was ranked as the most powerful woman in the world by Forbes magazine..? She was a Demorcrat then decided to become republican because of Jimmy carter's foreighn policy..? democrats denied ( Democrats in Jim Crow Alabama of 1952 ) her father to register for the democrat party, but the Republicans did Regisiter him..?

Source(s): You can find the SOURCE as well as I can..?
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Bet she'll run for Senate, get elected, then be on the GOP Presidential ticket in 8 yrs.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She looked incredibly hot, especially in photos with Colin Powell.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'll tell you what she didn't do. She didn't call her critics racist. It's amazing how liberals attack people like her and any black conservative/Republican.

Read about Clarence Thomas when he was nominated to the Supreme Court. The guy went through hell and back and was hammered by the bigots on the left.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She talked Israel out of continuing a war against people that was killing them.

This Racist would have been glad to vote for Her. I thought She was a Conservative.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

College professor at Stanford and a very good piano player.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She was National Security Adviser when Al Queada attacked and when Bush accepted the faulty intelligence reports about Iraq.

• izzo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

She shipped as a captain !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

she held her tongue with grace while libs made all sorts of racist remarks about her.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

she worked for GWB she did nothing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.