GH: JJ Question.......?

In the beginning I read tons of mixed review on JJ's return. Now that some time has passed, what do you think of him now? I'm still not down with this guy. He's a great actor but I think he got thrown into the wrong mix of things on the show. He and Liz don't look good as a couple, he's hard... show more In the beginning I read tons of mixed review on JJ's return. Now that some time has passed, what do you think of him now?

I'm still not down with this guy. He's a great actor but I think he got thrown into the wrong mix of things on the show. He and Liz don't look good as a couple, he's hard to see as a cop, the times he's been near the boys, he's looked like one of them...I just can't get used to him around as Lucky.
Maybe the writers need to give him a better story that doesn't involve Elizabeth because that's only helping Guza mess with her more. Giving her drama is one thing but this is really ridiculous the way the character is being run into the ground mercilessly.

I'm impressed with JJ only with the emotions he expresses but I think he's just in the wrong role and in the wrong kind of story. I would have loved to have seen JJ around when Laura was back a couple years ago. It would have been great to see some family bonding. JMO