My boyfriend wants me to give him a bj, but i'm scared i'll be bad. any help on how to do it?!?!?

so me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost a month and i had sex with him last week for my first time but now he wants me to give him a bj for sometimes when we don't have sex. and i would be totally fine with that only... i have never done it before. and i know it sounds stupid but i went from making... show more so me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost a month and i had sex with him last week for my first time but now he wants me to give him a bj for sometimes when we don't have sex. and i would be totally fine with that only... i have never done it before. and i know it sounds stupid but i went from making out stage straight to sex stage nothing in the middle. and we told each other we loved each other for the first time tonight before we got on the topic and i told him i was scared to do it cuz i didn't want to be bad and i don't know how to do it. he said we love each other so its okay if you cant do it right. but when i got to it i chickened out and now he's saying he wants to break up with me cuz he's sick of waiting. i need help on how to to it.. has much help as possible please?! i would hugely appreciate it.. i don't want to loss him :(