Can anyone help me find this Korean Joke?

I remember from watching this korean show a while ago, and I dont remember what it was called! and i cant seem to find it anywhere... so basically the joke was.. there were 3 people, and they go around making jokes and this one guy said, in korean of course, 'if a star becomes a king, does it become... show more I remember from watching this korean show a while ago, and I dont remember what it was called! and i cant seem to find it anywhere...
so basically the joke was.. there were 3 people, and they go around making jokes
and this one guy said, in korean of course, 'if a star becomes a king, does it become starking(stocking)?'
and this other guy said 'is a bean(kong) become a king, does it become king kong?'
can you tell me which show this is from, or the title of the bit, or if you can, the actual video??
thankyou
2 answers