Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

Have you ever eaten something past its expiration date?

Best Answer

Yes I have. I had some yogurt didn't look at the date because I was so hungry, it was gross. But, can you blame me...when you have nothing in the fridge but a nice looking cheery flavoured yogurt, it's like a gift from god....but after that one taste I was dead. X___X

Yes. But you have to smell it first. I think most expiration dates are a lie because lots of stuff even goes bad before them anyway.

Yes

Yea it was a chocolate pie that comes in one of those little boxes and now i figured out why my dad gave it to me. lol jk. It tasted good but i looked at the box and it was like 2 weeks past it expiration date. Luckily I didn't get sick.

Yes...the other day I was eating a package of crackers...I thought the crackers tasted funny so I looked at the date.............The crackers expired a year ago....It was grosss.

• Yeah. Sometimes food, most of the time it's medications. That sh-t can last for years (but it's not supposed to) lol

• John

Yes. It looked like cake but smelled like meat. I think it was Meatcake!

Yes eggs.

Yes, some cereal and some popcorn.

I cant keep track of how many times

<<<<