My ex told me " please don't call me" Should i call?

Okay so one night after i had a few drinks i decided to call my ex since he hasn't texted nor called me in like a week. Im guessing its because I removed him as a friend from facebook...because he lied to his sister about something i did. (i know dumb move) .... So I basically called him "while under the... show more Okay so one night after i had a few drinks i decided to call my ex since he hasn't texted nor called me in like a week. Im guessing its because I removed him as a friend from facebook...because he lied to his sister about something i did. (i know dumb move) .... So I basically called him "while under the influence"....and told him how horrible he was and that he was not "the nice guy" he claims to be ect.....and he hung up on me. So me being both shocked and angry i decided to call him.....no answer. So i texted him swearing saying things like f***k you im too good for you Im glad i never had sex with you etc etc he then texted me back saying...you called me to tell me how horrible a person i am?.....please don't call me. So I continued to text him awful things. he simply texted me back with a "k"...and me being drunk continued to txt horrible things. So its now been a week he has not called nor texted me and I haven't called or texted him. And I really want to apologize to him on the way I acted and the things i said . I also atleast want to behis friend. So my question is should I call him or text him to apologize? Or maybe i should add him as a friend on FB again and apologize on their? I am so confused.....I really just want to apologize to him. What should I do?
Update: by the way this is a long distance relationship....he is also in the army so he is really busy.
Update 2: by the way im assuming hes my ex now since we DONT TALK ;(.......i think he handled it very well.