~<3~Anime/manga survey~<3~?

~Hello every one, how are ya’ll, I am so happy its finally snowing in my town everything is so white and pretty! I have not been on here in a while other than asking a question or two, so what’s been going on? Any hoo enjoy the survey, it a little more serious than my previous surveys! \Copy & paste... show more ~Hello every one, how are ya’ll, I am so happy its finally snowing in my town everything is so white and pretty! I have not been on here in a while other than asking a question or two, so what’s been going on? Any hoo enjoy the survey, it a little more serious than my previous surveys!

\Copy & paste please!/

What is your favorite anime?

What is your favorite manga?

How many mangas do you read in one week?

How maney animes do you watch in one week?

Do you draw anime style?

Is there anything you have read or seen in a manga or anime that you have tried in the real world? (such as trying a type of food, going to a certain place, a game the characters played, or anything like that you can think of)

What age did you get into manga and/or anime, and how old are you now?

Why do you like manga/anime?

Bonus: what character do you admire and wish you were more like?

mmkay thats it... its done, thanks very much for answering! *gives you heart shaped cookie * #_# buh-bye~