Maybe it's time for Isreal to strike Iran and all nations just back up Isreal!?

Before this headline does become fact:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100211/ts_afp/iranre...

Update:

Israel Oops.

Too all you Israel secret government employees that watch the internet... tell your government to go ahead and the World will back you up!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Lord willing, but I have no doubt Israel will take whatever means it deems necessary to protect itself. Jews cannot trust other nations to help them as is plainly seen throughout history including Muslim (and Christian) crusades, pogroms, the Holocaust, and attacks and suicide bombings by its neighbors.

A nuclear Iran is dangerous. If the Iranians do not take control of their situation, than someone should take control of it for them.

• Andy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Bad idea. Then Israel would have to fight, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, etc. Remember the scud attacks on Israel during the Gulf War? That was why Israel couldn't retaliate.

• 1 decade ago

Israel first and then the USA are Iran's targets. Surely God will not allow either attack to succeed. God is our only hope for Peace... those leaders in Washington are no help, no matter the party for which they stand. It is past time for us to humble ourselves and pray to the One who has the real power.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Iran will blow Israel off the map and we all know it, including Israel who will not go down w/o a fight.

I think this is the preamble to WW III. It's inevitable.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • TJTB
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Maybe we need to stop fighting Isreal's wars for them with the blood of our young sons and daughters, no matter HOW strong their lobby AIPAC really is. We give them billions a year of our tax dollars, each and every year, I say we stop!

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

No.

That would be an act of terrorism. Israel doesn't like terrorism.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.