Does anyone know of japanese music like "Switch" by Lisa, Koda Kumi and Heartsdales?

I'm a total fan of that song, "Switch" by Lisa, feat. Koda Kumi and Heartsdales, and I really need some more songs like it. I already listen to everything by Heartsdales, but I have problems finding anything like "Switch" by Lisa and Koda Kumi. Do you have a suggestion to a japanese song... show more I'm a total fan of that song, "Switch" by Lisa, feat. Koda Kumi and Heartsdales, and I really need some more songs like it. I already listen to everything by Heartsdales, but I have problems finding anything like "Switch" by Lisa and Koda Kumi. Do you have a suggestion to a japanese song within this same genre? It doesn't have to be by any of the above mentioned artists at all, nor does it have to be females.
Update: I also adore hip-hop like nobodyknows+ and KM-MARKIT, so anything like either of those would be very well appreciated, too.