Home phone service provider?

Does anyone know of a cheap home phone service provider? I am in Houston, TX. Just need the basics, local calls and maybe caller id.

• n7ybn
    Favorite Answer

Check the front section of a local telephone directory for companies offering service n your area. Call all of them and find out what they offer. Most of them will attempt to sell you a package, so be sure and specify what you really want.

Here is a site that may help you in your search: http://houston.citysearch.com/listings/houston/tel...

It looks like Southwestern Bell is the main provider for that area, anyone else would be a CLEC (Competitive Local Exchange Carrier) reselling their service unless you opt for VOIP.

n

I agree that the Mj has it incredibly is themes yet whilst your want is for a provider that connects you on your loved ones and friends, then this may be the only to attempt, confident it in basic terms has American registered numbers, and calls originating in Canada on your Magic jack may be long d. primary, i've got used this device for the previous 2 yrs. and that i'm pleased with it. I went to Bell Can. with a pricing grievance, and that they decreased my month-to-month bill to ($27.00)