Regarding the issue of teaching religion to..?

children at home, what do you say to this.. The following was a part of my conversation with a christian with a name that suggests deep and secure beliefs.. here is what I sent him {Do you know why the law prohibits adults from having sexual relations with minors ? because a minor cannot comprehend the... show more children at home, what do you say to this..
The following was a part of my conversation with a christian with a name that suggests deep and secure beliefs.. here is what I sent him

{Do you know why the law prohibits adults from having sexual relations with minors ? because a minor cannot comprehend the consequences of sexual actions, and cannot give an informed consent, and the adult will be charged of rape.
So how do you expect a toddler, or even a 10 year-old to understand the complexity of religion and the concepts of the original sin, salvation through crucifixion, and heaven and hell?
How do you expect a child to read genesis or Paul's letters and understand what s/he is reading ?
Don't you see that a child cannot learn what adults are struggling to understand ?
Even within the soul of a believer, there is doubt, why else do you call it faith if you KNOW it is the truth ?
Both you and I know that a large percentage of christians became christian by inheriting their parents' religion, don't you ask yourself "what if I was born in a muslim or pagan family ?" why don't the children of muslims become christians ? why don't christian children become muslims ? because every religion KNOWS it is the ONLY truth. Yet the truth cannot be that forked and self-contradictory, all religions cannot be true at the same time, and every religion considers itself the only truth, where does that lead ? you tell me

I hope that was mature enough for you to even consider reading,
"Don't judge lest ye be judged" -said who ? you know better}

What he responded ?
He called me an immature fool and that "I could spend my time right now telling you all the different ways you are wrong. or I could eat lunch.. bye "
Can someone please explain the different ways in which I was wrong ? I'm here to learn, after all
Update: @Tayto "actually toddlers and 10year olds can understand sex and the consequences of sex" I'm not 100% positive about 10-year-olds but TODDLERS!! please don't make me laugh. Yesterday I was walking out of the building where my aunt lives, and I saw a woman with two children, not older than 5... show more @Tayto
"actually toddlers and 10year olds can understand sex and the consequences of sex"
I'm not 100% positive about 10-year-olds but TODDLERS!! please don't make me laugh.
Yesterday I was walking out of the building where my aunt lives, and I saw a woman with two children, not older than 5 years each, they were both singing a rhyme about the revelation and the end of the world, half the vocabulary of the rhyme (it is in Arabic) is so hard, most six-graders don't even know he existence of such words, it was obvious they were going parrot-style as they were frequently bumbling and corrected by their mom.
I sure didn't know any of these words when I was their age