Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

republicans, do you feel as though you're in the majority or the minority?

it really could go either way. obama's approval rating has dropped considerably, and some republicans feel they're in the majority now, suggesting that obama should not stay the course but instead listen to the people.

fair enough. but obama disapproval does not equal republican approval, and some republicans feel victimized by democrats who blame their problems on the bush administration and feel like everyone is still bush-bashing.

so what do you think? do you feel like part of the majority or the minority?

Favorite Answer

They're in denial. They always think they're in the majority. Look around people, you lost big time!

simple answer people wanted change. Change is NOT reverting back to the Clinton Idioticies that led to the train wreck of an economy we are in now. The commiecrats are running amok doing whatever they want when they want. Even sane democrats (yes there are some) have had enough of this joke of an administration the voting has been clear so far, Virginia, NJ, Massachucets etc...The people are voting for change.now and expect more to come in November quickly followed by this slick talking con artist ouster in 2012,

All this administration has done is blame EVERYTHING and ANYTHING on the Bush administration remember the failed bid for the Chicago Olympics????? Bush had NOTHING to do with this. The blame game is wearing thin especially when facts are coming out as to how this housing crisis actually got rolling and who said there was NO PROBLEM with it at all. This keeps up and there will be a 3rd party president that really understand the people.

Obama says that EVERYTHING IS GOING GREAT and the government is keeping us safe and the economy is going well as expected; just cruising along like a well oiled machine

Hmmm! There seems to be something wrong with this statement?????????????????

Especially that the stimulus package of 787 billion dollars, if passed in a hurry, the unemployment rate will NEVER, NEVER, EVER, go over 8%. Last I heard, the unemployment rate was over 10% and that the rate of those who have given up looking for the work was hovering around 17%.

THEN his Cap and tax bill crashed and burned

THEN he lost elections in Virginia and New Jersey after numerous personal appearances to the cheering of adoring throngs shouting Messiah, Messiah, Messiah.

THEN Ted Kennedy's seat turned into THE PEOPLE'S SEAT on that horrible, horrible rainy, snowy, Wednesday. Oh, the horror of it all.

What do you think?

I believe you regularly. There are too many regulations and regulations that ought to no longer nor ought to no longer be legislated. Morality even if it truly is to be a distinctive feature in any respect must be via decision. What solid life have I lived if the in effortless words reason I not in any respect smoked pot develop into that it develop into unlawful? That being reported I do imagine that regulations do serve some conventional solid. they supply a body artwork to the social settlement. the position because it may no longer be undesirable ingredient if I as someone lie an my taxes, if mutually all of us do it there is substantial conventional social harm. The gadget we've facilitates a representative democracy to make your options up which issues must be regulated be they left or genuine on the spectrum. All regulations are in reaction to some conception gadget (together with i believe contacts must be enforced) some we conform to extra conveniently than others. What i believe the genius of the structure is the framework it delivers for protections from the tyranny of the overall public. Our authorities is determined as a lot as be ineffective to zealots on the left and genuine. it truly is deliberately sluggish transferring for the precise concerns you voice. desire that enables.

Republicans are the minority and come to think of it we should get special rights

Source(s): Its conservatives that you should worry about

I think people still hate bush, and tea party, etc are being created to deflect the bush years.

In my part of the country I am in the overwhelming majority. I live in a very self-sufficient rural county.

They are in denial, complete utter denial. I've never seen anyone take losing so bad.

We are the majority.

Majority my @ss