Do global warming deniers understand, that it can be snowing LIKE CRAZY where they live in temperate..?

..latitudes... And the AVERAGE temperature of the Earth can still be LOWER!!! The Earth is a big place, and polar ice caps are MASSIVE and store huge amounts of cold - they start to melt, cold starts traveling down where it normally isn't. When that's all gone, then what the hell do you do? Are we going... show more ..latitudes...
And the AVERAGE temperature of the Earth can still be LOWER!!!
The Earth is a big place, and polar ice caps are MASSIVE and store huge amounts of cold - they start to melt, cold starts traveling down where it normally isn't.
When that's all gone, then what the hell do you do? Are we going to send ice trucks up there to replace trillions of tons of ice that isn't there anymore?
(Yes I know...you can't make me believe it...Communist...bla bla bla.)
Update: "by barry" - the "ice caps are growing?" I guess that's why the Northwest passage is open for the first time in recorded history? Or why they had a guy swimming at the North pole recently? I sometimes can't believe the things I'm having to write down. And "Amalone" -... show more "by barry" - the "ice caps are growing?"
I guess that's why the Northwest passage is open for the first time in recorded history?
Or why they had a guy swimming at the North pole recently?
I sometimes can't believe the things I'm having to write down.
And "Amalone" - that's the point, when the ice cap is gone, it will be TOO LATE!!!
Update 2: Thanks Madd Texan, I meant "...Higher".
This stuff can drive you nuts after a while.