I sent my tax return to the irs and it says it been accepted by tax act?

and the irs says, We have received your tax return and it is being processed. Unless we find mistakes or you owe other taxes, you should receive your refund by February 23, 2010. But tax act says Federal Return Status: Accepted Federal Return Acceptance Information: This federal electronic return was... show more and the irs says, We have received your tax return and it is being processed. Unless we find mistakes or you owe other taxes, you should receive your refund by February 23, 2010. But tax act says

Federal Return Status:
Accepted

Federal Return Acceptance Information:
This federal electronic return was accepted by the Internal Revenue Service(IRS) on 2/2/2010. The Declaration Control Number(DCN) for this federal electronic return is shown below.

Declaration Control Number (DCN): 00-320163-44416-0

Submission ID (RSN): 1171100033102815

Based upon the acceptance date of this Federal electronic return, the Federal refund should be transferred to the appropriate bank on 2/12/2010 (allow 48-72 additional hours for transfer to the appropriate account.)

Will I get it on the 12th then? Also why does it say its been accepted but its still being processed? My sister did her tax return the same day as me and she just got her tax return today. What is up with that?
Update: I appreciate all of your responses. I called the IRS at 1-800-829-0922 and actually spoke to a person and they said that because I filed electronically it takes up to 3 weeks to process and that if its not in the bank by the 25th to call them back. I really dont think these people know what they're talking... show more I appreciate all of your responses. I called the IRS at 1-800-829-0922 and actually spoke to a person and they said that because I filed electronically it takes up to 3 weeks to process and that if its not in the bank by the 25th to call them back. I really dont think these people know what they're talking about. First you can't get ahold of them on any of their numbers listed on their website, and now I have to wait until the 25th??? They said that it was being processed, what is taking so long? This is so frustrating!