Have you taken the Compass test lately? Compass test help please!!!?

I am about to take the compass test in a little over a week and need to know what to study. I have not attended school in close to 5 years, but did graduate high school and I have an Associates Degree and a Bachelors Degree. I have took this test about 9 years ago while in high school. I am a little worried that I may have forgotten a few things. Books, study guides, web sites, anything to help.

• DrIG
    Favorite Answer

Information is below.

you need to care some. Grades should not be the in effortless words ingredient you care about, yet letting your little ones be lazy slackers isn't helping some thing. you need to inspire them to do their homework and attempt their impressive. My mothers and fathers cared in effortless words that i tried my impressive and they were very proud after I did properly in college. I took the ACT try at the same time as i develop into 12 as portion of a expertise search for and were given a more effective score than the customary senior. and that i imagine the actual incontrovertible reality that my mothers and fathers cared about my practise had some thing to do with that.