Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

High School Guys? Question 4 High School Guys??? Supa Easy!?

What do high school guys find attractive in girls? Also do u like girls tall or short?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • AJ
    Lv 6
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

we dont care if your tall and short. we try to go after looks first, and then personality. dont care about hair color or length (maybe some but not much). as long as i can get along with you, i dont care about other things. but we go for the looks first (at least i do)

• they say love is blinding,

so any girl who isn't super gorgous but just takes care of her self and tries to look decent... if i were to fall in love with her, i would consider her to be the most beautifull person in the world.

get it?

also there's some sort of rumer that small boobs are unatractive or somthing which i think is a total lie... just sayin.

but if your just talking about things only skin deep so to speak, well then a nice smile or pretty eyes, which may lead to the question, what qualifies eyes as pretty eyes?... i guess, like they say... beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

EDIT:

oh i like "." 's answer too

oh and about tall or short... shorter then ourselves, is always good

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

They want her to be shorter than them. And every guy finds different girls attractive.

Source(s): Sorry if that didnt help much
  • Mary
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

What makes you notice a girl?- her hair/clothes and what makes you like her? her personality, sweet, caring, understanding, funny im in 11 grade

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

We like short girls. That way we can stick them on the end of our dix and spin them like a propeller.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Looks, NOT a cheater nor a liar, Great personality and can take jokes.. and trustworthy!

• 10 years ago

I like it when girls are smaller,petite and funny. No like giant muscular russian girls lol

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

haha i'm totally refreshing the page to see guys' remarks. woops.

• 10 years ago

Everybody is different in taste.

• 10 years ago

Yay i wanna know the answer to this one ^_^

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.