What do Jehovah Witnesses believe in?

Ive always been curious as to what they believe in and why they cant celebrate holidays..
Update: I dont really want links to religious sites/preaching...
Update 2: Oh my god david, Im not interested in converting. Why are you so sure that your opinion is better than everyone elses? It makes you sound very arrogant and kind of crazy. Im not even Christian, I was just curious.
Update 3: Thank you, that was interesting..I enjoyed reading that. I have another question..so, I understand that a lot of Jehovah witnesses do not celebrate holidays because of their Pagan roots..but what does that matter anymore? I dont celebrate Christmas because its religous to some people or Halloween because its a... show more Thank you, that was interesting..I enjoyed reading that. I have another question..so, I understand that a lot of Jehovah witnesses do not celebrate holidays because of their Pagan roots..but what does that matter anymore? I dont celebrate Christmas because its religous to some people or Halloween because its a Pagan tradition. I do it because I want to spend time with my family, or I like dressing up(Im kind of artsy so I like making costumes), or I want to give a gift of appreciation to my loved ones and so I find it a good and useful tradition. Its what I make it, not what other people tell me it is or used to be hundreds of years ago. No?
Update 4: No I dont need to do it that way, it has just become its own little ritual for my family! Im not even religious at all.