Moving from New York to Los Angeles for acting?

Four years ago, I moved from Moscow to New York. Now that I am eighteen, I am about to graduate from New York Film Academy acting program. Now that I have a decent resume (I have lots of foreign training, one off- Broadway play and student films from NYFA), I am planning on moving to Los Angeles to pursue an acting... show more Four years ago, I moved from Moscow to New York. Now that I am eighteen, I am about to graduate from New York Film Academy acting program. Now that I have a decent resume (I have lots of foreign training, one off- Broadway play and student films from NYFA), I am planning on moving to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career. After conducting some research, I made a decision to study with Ivana Chubbuck and M.K Lewis in order to further my acting abilities and make contacts. I am planning on attending seminars and doing showcases to meet theatrical agents and casting directors. I have 8,000 and a car with me and I want to support myself by being a bartender ( I am in a process of getting my bartending license). Is there anything I need to be aware of? Any kind of help will be appreciated.
9 answers 9