Name a place where a man may suck in his gut?

I don't really understand what this sentence means. Could you guys explain and give me the answer please?

Favorite Answer

It's asking you to think of a place where a man might "suck in his gut." Or in other words, make it appear that he doesn't have a big belly.

I would say in a gym or pool... Really anywhere with pretty girls...

It means where would a guy try to make himself look thinner, so his stomach doesnt look all huge, ie, the beer belly, in places such as beach, Pool, Bar, Victoria Secret, Bikini Team tryouts visitor section, on stage. When hes with youre sister, when his ex-gf walks by. In front of the mirror, on the scale.

• Lisa

I, for one, hope that if a man has a 'gut', he sucks it in whenever he doesn't wear a shirt.

Jk. A gut on a guy doesn't bother me.

Anywhere, because a man can suck in his gut no matter where he is. Except maybe at a buffet.

At the beach.

Often people suck in their stomachs to appear thinner... or because the are simply self conscious of their bigger guts/belly.

• Rob H.

1. The military

2. A singles bar

3. The mirror

4. The tailors

5. In public (when ladies are present)

this seems like a family fued question. a simple answer might be like a strip club or something

At a bar to seem tuf

it means he has a fat stomach and he sucks his stomach in.