MJ asked in SportsWrestling · 10 years ago

Who would win in a fight? Chuck Norris, Jackie Chan, John Cena, or Sponge Bob?

Just give me your opinion. Don't give me other comments.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

it would come down to chuck norris and spongebob. jackie chan would be to quick for cena and would lay cena out with some crazy martial arts kicks and punches. chuck norris would come in and stare down chan, who would be frozen still just by the sheer mental force of "the chuck norris gaze" then norris would do one of his signature roundhouse kicks and it would be so deadly that chan would literally split in half from the force. chuck would try it to spongebob, but it wouldnt work b/c he can absorb blows and basically can't get hurt. that's when chuck will reach for the inner strength deep inside him and let out a blood curddling battle cry. he will deliver one roundhouse kick to spongebob that defies the laws of physics and it will destroy him.

in the end....CHUCK NORRIS OWNS ALL

• 10 years ago

It'll come down to Jackie Chan, Chuck Norris, and Sponge Bob, well that's when Jackie Chan jacks up Sponge Bob while Chuck Norris watches and then joins in the fight, then Norris finishes Sponge Bob and throws him over the ropes, and now it's Jackie Chan and Chuck Norris, well it's a tie now, while they fight, Jackie Chan jacks up Norris and is about to finish him off, but he gets injured eventually, then Jackie Chan wins.

Very cool question!!!!!

• 10 years ago

Chuck Norris

• 10 years ago

sponge bob!!!!!!! lol jk probably john cena or chuck norris they are amazing or maybe even sponge bob bc he just absorbes the punches and he will never get hurt lol but he cant punch lol,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Chuck Norris can defeat any and everyone with his patent pending Roundhouse kick!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Sponge Bob! Cause hes made out of Sponge and he has no bones so that means he cant get hurt.

• 10 years ago

It would come down to Cena and Norris

• 10 years ago

Spongebob???

Jackie Chan =)

• 10 years ago

Spongebob would just take hit after hit and let the other guys tire themselves out.

• 10 years ago

I'd put my money on Sponge Bob. He may seem all sweet and happy, but I tell you, therein lies the mind of a killer.

Source(s): Approach on your knees.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.