Can someone tell me whats a good a moisturizer that is non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic, fragrance free?

I am using Epiduo for my skin because I suffer from a lot of brakeouts. In the instructions it says that cetaphils cleansers and moiusturizers are good to use with Epiduo. The thing is that I bought a cetaphil cleanser and it made my skin OILY!!!!! I cant use anything that is cetaphil. I just want to know if thers... show more I am using Epiduo for my skin because I suffer from a lot of brakeouts. In the instructions it says that cetaphils cleansers and moiusturizers are good to use with Epiduo. The thing is that I bought a cetaphil cleanser and it made my skin OILY!!!!! I cant use anything that is cetaphil. I just want to know if thers a moisturizer as well as cleanser that is gentle, non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic, fragrance free, soap-free, oil-free, alcohol-free! I thought of avon but I think they dont have a moisturizer or cleanser like this. PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!