Nursing and Military Deploymentes?

I am in the AF, as well as my husband. We are wanting to have children but I would like to breast feed my child for a year, I know the AF offers a 6 month deferral for deployments after childbirth. I would like to stay in the military, but would also like to breast feed for a year because it is recommend by... show more I am in the AF, as well as my husband. We are wanting to have children but I would like to breast feed my child for a year, I know the AF offers a 6 month deferral for deployments after childbirth. I would like to stay in the military, but would also like to breast feed for a year because it is recommend by American Academy of Pediatrics. Wondering if there are any waivers for deployments due to breastfeeding.
Update: Please do not answer if you have know information on this. I am not by any means trying to get out of deploying I am just trying to be a well informed mother and make the best decisions for the well being of my child. I am currently deployed and am happy to serve my country. I do not need people telling me what... show more Please do not answer if you have know information on this. I am not by any means trying to get out of deploying I am just trying to be a well informed mother and make the best decisions for the well being of my child. I am currently deployed and am happy to serve my country. I do not need people telling me what they "think". I am just looking for any information to be a well informed mother when the time comes.