Why is my sperm so powerful?

I've only been with my girlfriend for about 4 weeks, but the doctor said she is 4 months pregnant.

Why is my sperm so powerful?

Favorite Answer

*facepalm*

• ?

Powerful Sperm

My Penis Size Tripled : http://longpenis.uzaev.com/?RIHr

Haha

with all honesty its not your son/daughter its from someone else my point is she already had sex with others that you dont know its just impossible not just impossible in my opinion but in all circumstances what you're stated is impossible

Hate to say this, but your girls not your girl. Im 6 years late though, what do I know...

You have no power in your sperms, hence someone else powered your girlfriend,

And your impowered mind could not understand it.

...Just kidding.

The sperm who made her pragnant, is of someone else, my friend.

It's just the black out of someone.

And a nice joke by you.

Source(s): "No source, but the knowledge which my teachers gave me. -thanks to GOD WHO MADE HUMAN MIND. so just- ___@SK______ANSWER_____DISCOVER___ ------[^?^] -------------[^*_*^]---------------[*!*]----------- Your'friend
  • Rik D

You been with her 4 weeks and she is 4 months pregnant ,

Mate , That ain't your sperm !!!

your to naive bro at least you know this happened before you where with her

Oh God your an Idiot, your sperm is not powerful, and the baby is not yours!!!!!

Eureka! You're sperm is genius. It discovered TIME TRAVEL!!!