Luigi asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Do you think Sarah Palin knows where East Timor is located?

Or how they got their independence? Has she even heard of East Timor?

Favorite Answer

Not unless she can see it from her backyard.

It's actually called Timor Leste.

• BEAR... actually I am sure Obama WOULD know where East Timor is... He spent time as a Child in Indonesia didn't he ?

I doubt that many americans would know where east timore is.

as for sarah palin...No idea would be my bet.

Why would anyone expect any American Governor to know things like that? When selecting a President one can elect an academic who knows all manner of trivia or one can elect a proven leader. This time we chose an academic. Look were we are now.

We were in two wars, one in Iraq and one in Afghanistan. Mr. "Peace Prize" has now begun another "secret war" in Pakistan. We had a budget deficit of 400 billion, now it is 1.3 trillion and rising. Unemployment was 6.5% it is now 10% and rising. People thought our country was too divided. Now they are finally uniting...in opposition to Democrats! Billions more wasted on Swine Flu vaccine that now sits unused and expiring. The world "hated us" under Bush. They hate us more now.

And you are concerned about Sarah Palin who does not even hold public office?

Well, I guess you have some reason for your obsession.

*

Obama does not know what he is doing. He has no experience. He was senator for 180 days and then ran for president. Palin was a Governor and she had that job for 2 1/2 years. She would be a better president. Really anyone would be better then Obama. Obama is riping this country apart. We are loosing our friendships with countrys. The country is apearing week to the world. Now Obama said he will not retaleate if another country attacks us.

Good job, Anonymousssssss! But these Repuglycan'ts will still spin all the lies about Obama, and will defend the lies of Palin.

Even a non-American like me who resides in Asia is aghast by all the hate and lies of these Republycan'ts.

• ?

yes, she would say it be east of West Timor

I do not see the importance of Sarah Palin knowing where East Timor is located. She is very intelligent, articulate, honest and the best character I have seen in a politician in my lifetime. A breath of fresh air for sure.

Sarah Palin represents the best in an American as well as in a woman and a mother.

"War is God's way of teaching Americans geography"

-Ambrose Bierce

The US needs to start bombing a country before we can learn anything about it.

Only took 5 years in Iraq for people to understand the difference between Shia and Sunni.

i don't know.BUT do you think slowbama now knows how many states are in the u.s.yet.that's what you should and all of us should be concerned with.as for east timor.she could look it up as you did.get real.if it does exist.

I like how people cling to the comment about seeing Russia from her back yard. Palin never said that, it was a line that the no-talent, show-killing, loser Tina Fey said. Yet you people are so ignorant to the facts that you believe she said it.