What type of home security is the most expensive?

I'm writing a story, and I need to know what security system a billionaire would use to protect his home (which houses many expensive artifacts). It doesn't have to be the *best* security system--on the contrary, it would be better for my story if it were less efficient than other, cheaper brands--but... show more I'm writing a story, and I need to know what security system a billionaire would use to protect his home (which houses many expensive artifacts). It doesn't have to be the *best* security system--on the contrary, it would be better for my story if it were less efficient than other, cheaper brands--but I'm really at a loss as to where to find that information.

Also, if the most expensive security system available *isn't* the best, please let me know which one is, and the differences between them. :)

Thanks!